The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Booby-day is HERE!!!

Hmmm.
I'm having a strange sensation of deja-vu right now.
But really...
as far as we know, at this point, TOMORROW is Booby-day! And yes. I'm ready. Maybe even MORE ready, now, after being stalled for two whole weeks. :-P

We all made it safely to P-town, checked into the hotel, visited a little and called and said goodnight to all our loved-ones at home. Then, I took my oh-so-fancy Hibiclens shower--mom and I were joking that they should market it to all the elite day-spas, ha--and now am just getting ready to tuck in.

The nerves of being put under and cut on are definitely starting to creep in a bit, but I know I'll be in excellent hands and beyond my awesome surgeon's hands, I'm in Gods hands, always. The drains will be less than pleasant, but I've been the drain-queen before.. and so I've been told, the ones this time are smaller and not in for near as long. ;) And yes, Aaron will be removing these ones, also.

So, although I've actually received some requests for 'before' and 'after' pics, I have to politely decline--this chic is just a little too modest--even with 'foobs.' ;) BUT, I promise to share about them and this mini-journey, and hopefully, that'll be enough for your imagination to fill in the rest. hehe


Thank you for all of your love and prayers, even in this step of the process.
Tomorrow, kicking off at 8:30am, we take another step, leaving me one step closer to 'the new me' in life AFTER cancer~

1 comment:

  1. I prayed for you over and over and over and over (you get the point!) for you today. Cannot wait to hear all about it. Life with new ones. Wow for you! :) <3 Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits