The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Changes!

As you can see, we've had a little 'face-lift'...as promised. ;)

Though things are still in progress and of course, always being better organized, I hope you find that the links and things added to the site are helpful.

Please note the new tabs at the top...all designed for making it easier for you, my readers/fellow-fighters/supports to know what's going on. Also, special thanks to my beautiful sis-in-love Erin for the pretty pics...she is a talented, lovely girl and we adore her for the memories and support she continues to provide us. :)

The new Blessing Us link provides you with this link to our CaringBridge site which I plan to start utilizing in the coming weeks, if just for organizing a few play-dates for the boys to break up the monotony of mommy's 'bad days.' I have added some various tasks for the weeks through December if you are one who keeps asking me know how you can help us out through this phase of treatment. ;)

The new Upcoming Events link will help you stay tuned to ongoing and/or upcoming fundraisers that I've been made aware of. If you are holding something and want/need me to add it to the link, please email me at: hayleyziebart@gmail.com and let me know about it. :)

The new Treatment Updates link will be briefly updated each chemo week. It's purpose is just to keep you up-to-date on what our next appointment/P-town trip looks like each week. Please FEEL FREE to ask whatever specific questions/prayer requests I may have if I don't mention them.

Lastly, I've re-posted a revision of the first blog I ever shared about our 'cancer news' under the My C-Story tab...just because although my blog existed long before cancer, this Courage-journey has obviously taken over the next year of our lives and hence my blog-topics...at least for the most part. ;)

I hope you find that these revisions are helpful---please, please, please provide me any feedback, whether positive or constructive as to how I've set things up/what I can do to set them up even better.

Thanks for following, everyone!
LOVE YOU ALL~

2 comments:

  1. Love your new family picture - it's lovely. May God continue to bless all of you as you begin this journey. My prayers are with you and yours.

    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new look is great! However, I am finding it a bit hard to read the names of the tabs because of the pink writing on the green and white background. Maybe the letters could be bolded or the background for the tabs could be a solid color?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits