The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Photo Post...

Alrighty, folks!
So, this post really isn't about anything deep.
Well, wait a minute... actually, it's about the deepest thing imaginable.

LIFE.

But, the point of it is just to share some photos, so bear with me.


The following photos really don't have much in common...
they are just a smattering of the past few days, since I've been home with my boys, just being a mom, a wife, a daughter... the usual.

They are all life.
Moments that have become precious memories of times like these that are:
Happy. Simple. Real... and True.

No, they are not decent quality (all taken on my 5 mp phone camera)... but I hope you still enjoy them.

In the very least, I think ALL of you will especially enjoy and appreciate the last one~ ;)


This is a pic of Ziebart-family movie-night. A simple and occasional tradition, complete with homemade stove-topped coconut-oil popcorn *with a treat at the bottom* and, this time, Madagascar 3.


Lincy-bear thinks it's sooo fun when on Saturdays, mommy AND daddy are both in their bedroom when he wakes up and he can come snuggle in like a 'king' in the king. ;) 
He's nick-named himself my little 'Snuggle-bugger' and oh my, is he so!!!


The boys LOVE the 'Just Dance' games and frankly, love any chance to hold 'dance-parties' so it's, of course, not at all surprising that they are stoked to do (as I'm now calling it) 'Nana Dance,' too...complete with great oldies from mom and dad's cool antique victrola. ;)


Gray pulling out some of his suavest moves for Nana, teehee~


Both these handsome and hammy fellas are related to (and actually carry on the name of as well) a very special person from their daddy's side of the family. I, unfortunately, never got to meet Milo Franke, but from what I hear, he was a pretty neat dude, himself. 
Tonight during bath-time, we paid tribute to him with gpa Franke bubble-beards as he was 'known' for his saaaweet, thick sideburns and Abe Lincoln style beard.......among also being known for his huge heart, of course. ;)


Last, but certainly not least...here you have it, folks...the RED HEAD!!! ;) 
Yes, it's just a sneak-peek. You'll have to wait to see how I style it when I'm using it for realsy and not just playing 'dress-up' with the wig-lady. 
BUT, since so many of you keep asking~ ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice wig choice! Your boys are adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I don't know you personally but worked with your AMAZING mother at Umqua Bank. I am truly in Awe of you Hayley and applaud you for sharing this journey of courage with the world! I think about you (although a stranger I may be) every day and find strength in you amazing Courage. You are in my prayers and I thank you because you have touched my life. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits